An ECM – FileNet Senior Solution Engineer is responsible for technically managing complex FileNet ECM customers. Serves as a technical leader within the Managed Services organization and commands a detailed knowledge of FileNet software solutions in order to deliver services with the highest degree of accuracy and customer satisfaction.
enChoice provides an extensive range of digital transformation solution and services. From capture platforms that enable faster response times to case management and governance solutions that help companies resolve cases more effectively, we equip our customers with the right tools to efficiently run their businesses and overcome the challenges of today’s business environment.
We recognize that our strength is our people, so we provide team members the opportunity to flex their professional skills while working to grow their careers. Our clients look to us for a variety of expertise including all aspects of digital transformation, including consulting, solution design and prototyping, installation, configuration, custom development, training, and support. We also provide cloud services ranging from implementation and maintenance to security. If you have the expertise and enjoy spending time with a group of hard working people in a growing company, we encourage you to apply.
- Installation, upgrading and administration of IBM FileNet P8 environments
- Creation of architecture and system documentation during the install/upgrade process
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers and team members in support of assigned projects
- Become familiar with various hosting and installation environments, including AWS, Azure, and IBM Cloud
- Become familiar with deploying FileNet on Kubernetes and OpenShift
- 5+ years of experience installing, upgrading and administering FileNet P8 environments
- Experience working with FileNet P8 on Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience interacting with external customers, and managing customer expectations
- Strong system analysis skills, with the ability to gather, define and document requirements
- Experience managing the delivery of enterprise software solutions as an external consultant
- Strong desire to continue learning and working with new technologies and environments
- Familiarity with various hosting and installation environments, including AWS, Azure, and IBM Cloud
- Familiarity with deploying FileNet on Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Knowledge of IBM Content Manager On-Demand (CMOD)
- Knowledge of Capture solutions such as Kofax and IBM Datacap
- Knowledge of system monitoring tools such as Reveille
To apply for this position or to be considered for future openings, please forward your cover letter and resume to: HR@enchoice.com