enChoice®, Inc. has launched a blog dedicated to sharing enterprise content management (ECM) knowledge, insights, trends and best practices. The blog, called “All Things ECM,” features content from enChoice subject matter experts with decades of ECM industry experience.
Topics covered include:
- Data Protection: Explores best practices, technology, insights and commentary related to protecting ECM system information from loss and corruption. Provides information on ensuring a sound ECM backup and recovery strategy and discusses challenges associated with meeting stringent service level agreements.
- User Experience: Trends, technologies and best practices related to developing intuitive ECM user interfaces and line of business applications with a heavy focus on IBM ECM solutions.
- Tech Talks: Advice for optimizing ECM systems and information on noteworthy new ECM technology developments.
- Enterprise Report Management (ERM): Best practices and tips for getting the most return from your ERM investment with a primary focus on IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD). Migration and upgrade strategies are also covered.
- ECM Trends: Commentary on ECM industry trends and how they are impacting the way companies manage and share information.
To read or subscribe to the “All Things ECM” blog visit info.enchoice.com/blog.
enChoice®, Inc. provides enterprise content management (ECM) software solutions that improve time-to-solution, the user experience and backup and recovery service levels. enChoice software solutions are complemented by end-to-end ECM services and a unique “single point of contact” support program. The company is recognized industry-wide for its innovative, application-aware solutions for IBM FileNet®, IBM Content Manager OnDemand and EMC® Documentum®.
Founded in 1993, enChoice is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner and an EMC Technology Connect Select Partner. Customers include Levi’s, Merck, Petro-Canada, the United States Army, US Foods and Visa.