Webinar: How to connect to external data sources in IBM Content Navigator
Enhance the IBM Content Navigator (ICN) end-user experience. Learn how searching for and adding new content into IBM FileNet can be greatly improved when leveraging external data sources using a FileNet accelerator.
In this webinar, we’ll highlight how you can add additional functionality within ICN:
- Dynamic Choice List – Lookup a list of data from a source outside of IBM FileNet
- Parent-Child Field Relationship – Dynamically set child field value and/or choice list based on current value of parent field
- Multiple Parent-Child Relationship – Use more than one parent for child filtering
- Dynamic Data Lookup – Lookup and set one or more field values from an external source based on the value of another field at runtime
- Dynamic Field Metadata Manipulation – Use document class and/or field values to dynamically set fields to read-only or hidden