Our company is seeking to hire a Software Developer to join our Managed Services software development team. You will assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn our current codebase, gather user data and respond to requests from senior members of the team. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing new code enhancements, modifying existing code to fix errors and improving its performance. You will also help support users of the software.
- Developing application interfaces and integrations with databases
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications
- Developing application unit tests
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills
- Working on minor bug fixes
- Writing and maintaining the codebase
- Monitoring and supporting
- Conducting development tests
- Attending and contributing to team development meetings
- Help Desk support
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Creativity is always a plus
- The ability and desire to learn new software and technologies quickly
- The ability and desire to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
To apply for this position or to be considered for future openings, please forward your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Employment is dependent upon passing a criminal background check.
It is the policy of enChoice to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.