Headquartered in Austin, TX - enChoice provides an extensive range of digital transformation solution and services. From capture platforms that enable faster response times to case management and governance solutions that help companies resolve cases more effectively, we equip our customers with the right tools to efficiently run their businesses and overcome the challenges of today’s business environment.
We recognize that our strength is our people, so we provide team members the opportunity to flex their professional skills while working to grow their careers. Our clients look to us for a variety of expertise including all aspects of digital transformation, including consulting, solution design and prototyping, installation, configuration, custom development, training, and support. We also provide cloud services ranging from implementation and maintenance to security. If you have the expertise and enjoy spending time with a group of hard working people in a growing company, we encourage you to apply.
- Install, upgrade, configure and develop IBM Content Manager on Demand (CMOD) solutions
- Lead requirements gathering and documentation efforts with our customers
- Architect CMOD systems and design solutions to meet our customers’ needs
- Provide subject matter expertise to customers and team members in support of assigned projects
- Become familiar with the tools and processes used to perform platform migrations
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a solutions architect and/or technical lead
- 3+ years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions as an external consultant
- 3+ years of experience installing and configuring CMOD
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience interacting with external customers, and managing customer expectations
- Strong system analysis skills, with the ability to gather, define and document requirements
- Strong desire to continue learning and working with new technologies and environments
- Java and/or C++ programming experience
- Experience working with PowerShell or Linux scripts
- Mainframe knowledge of JCL, COBOL or REXX
- Knowledge of document transformation tools such as Crawford
- Experience with IBM FileNet P8, IBM Content Navigator (ICN), and WebSphere
To apply for this position or to be considered for future openings, please forward your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Employment is dependent upon passing a criminal background check.
It is the policy of enChoice to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.